Login | Register

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:18 am

Post subject: TQVault Help!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:11 am 

Ok so I was just gifted a Humble Bundle and Titan Quest was in it. Very fun so far but I'd like to mess around with TQVault. Have the latest Defiler.net and the latest TQV and while Defiler works to edit my character I can't for the life of me get the vault to work. Keeps giving me the Error Loading Resources saying Unable to locate Titan Quest installation directory. I've been looking for hours and while I've found answers that tell me to manually change the config I can't for the life of me seem to find anywhere that tells exactly how to do this or what to change. Any help would be appreciated.

XP SP3 32bit. TQ 1.30sd(steam version). And no I can't just buy IT and solve everything that way. Oh and the Portable didn't work either. Kept causing game to crash.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: TQVault Help!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:52 am 

If someone could just post up a copy of their config file I could probably figure it out and post what I did.

Edit- I tried messing around with the config file again and I'm getting a different error now.
"Error Loading Resources - Attempting to read or write protected memory. This is often an indicator that other memory is corrupt. This may be caused by a bad language or game path setting."

I've changed autodetectlanguage and game to false and manually put in the directory for the vault and the TQPath. My code line looks like this.

<value>C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Titan Quest/</value>

Anyone know what I did wrong?

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: TQVault Help!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:35 am 

i have the SAME EXACT PROBLEM!

ive SCOURED the internet for over an hour and cannot find any solution whatsoever....

PLEASE help us someone; i dont want to waste time playing TQ vanilla when there are so many problems with the game that are fixed with TQVault mods (displayed damage removing relics ETC)

Offline Profile