Login | Register

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:25 pm

Post subject: TQ Defiler - Great Mod THANKS!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:02 pm 

Heyya! SoulSeekkor! :D

I wanted to Thank you for an awesome mod that you have put no-doubt much time and effort into.

I've also sent you a PM on Titanquest.net forums, with a few suggestions about TQDefiler and a question. It'd be great when you get the time that you could read it there, maybe reply.

Other than that I got another question. Are you or Were you actually one of the original developers or designers of TQ and/or IT? 'cause you certainly leave an impression of being such! With all your tech knowledge and help you've given to players of this fine game. Also your program/mod/add-on, not sure what exactly describes it best, is amazing. It certainly looks and works as if it was made by some team of programmers, I imagine if you did it on your own you're not only very skilled but you also invested Lots of time into that. Huge respect for that and a Big Thanks! From everyone using your fine add-on! I am sure over 90% of it's users are very grateful to you for it, ofcourse maybe some few have some difficulties or problems with it, but that is most propobly eather because they're using some other unknown or unplanned-for mods or modifications to the game themselves.

Thanks again!

P.S By the way I'm having some " lag " on the forums, often can't open the window untill I refresh ( several times... or go "back" and try again). I get the same page as with when my net aint working (page not found). Might be my connection tho everything else seems working okay, so you might want to check something if any other users experience it.

By the way NEAT site! Nicely done! =) Can't wait for more content like the Future Grim_Dawn-Defiler ;)

Okay be seeing you, I'm still a bit anxious on what you'll say in responce to my PM on TQ forums. When you read it please drop me a responce too! I'd appreciate it a lot!

Best of Luck,
~One of you many Fans!

Offline Profile