Login | Register

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:58 am

Post subject: Im looking for a certain mod.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:40 am 

Ok, It allows me to gain all the exp I would have earnt upto that point in the game.
What happens is I talk to the Storyteller at the beginning who speaks of Herakles. Then I'd gain all the exp from before then, like in Normal and Epic mode if i speak to him in Legendary.
Can someone link me to it if anyone even uses these forums anymore? :eek:

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Im looking for a certain mod.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:31 pm 
Site Admin

Yep! ;)

http://tq.soulseekkor.com/downloads.html

Look for TQ Mercury on my page there. :)

Soul

Maker of the Defiler and Portable. Get more information here!

"I hate it when people quote themselves in their signatures." - Me

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Im looking for a certain mod.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:10 pm 

Heyya! What does the TQ Mercury thing precisely do? It has no description and I don't really understand what the OP means. If he means getting say lvl ~25 by end of Normal ( which is typical level at which one finishes normal ) then that can be done via the Defiler, just if a bit of extra thinking or exploring involved.

Example: you create a new character and you you want to be in Epic Egypt, but also have the level that you would otherwise have if you played through all of normal and upto through Epic-Greece and to Egypt. Then all you do is simply go to Epic Egypt and go look at what level monsters there are actually... and get yourself around that level... You can't level from a certain point if your level is higher than the monster's levels of that area... but I think putting same level as the monsters would suffice, also I don't know for sure but I think monster levels scale a lot in between difficulty levels. So far my new character ( that I play on xMax from start ) is roughly ~10 levels ahead of current monsters, but he is only in normal Act4... If i recall then in Epic Act1 Monster's levels will get a nice jump up.

Hope I made any sence.

Btw talking about the Mercury thing. SoulSeekkor, when you have a bit of spare time, maybe you could put up a description for that? It's very odd, a file that has a name that doesn't tell anything of what it does, also has no description.

Offline Profile